However, please be aware that this could change between now and tomorrow morning. We will monitor the situation closely overnight. In the event of a change to a red warning, school will close tomorrow.
School may also close if there is genuine concern for the safety of children or staff travelling tomorrow morning. This decision can only be made in the morning. Please have alternative arrangements made in case of closure at short notice. You will be informed as early as possible by text if school will not be opening.
Please also be aware that decisions regarding buses are made by the bus operators. They may also cancel buses at short notice.
In the event that you feel it is not safe to travel at your usual time but will send children later if conditions improve, please let us know.